Disclaimer : These are observations made from counseling sessions and shared to create awareness towards supporting Mental Health.
As the season change does have an effect on our moods and we at Tatava Studio Simplifying Wellness support the awareness of this change and take people through their acceptance journey of change.
Change whether related to weather or life patterns is a difficult process to go through as it focus on adaptability and using available resources or taking assistance in using available resources to the best of our ability.
The field of psychology gives various cycles of change and its acceptance . Among st them in organizations and across the social media platforms mostly widely talked about models are the management side and Kubeler Ross change curve.
What brings this blog up to pace is how to move forward with change being accepted , adapted and in our awareness vis a vis these popular models.
The new age practices of self care along with effective coping strategies that an individual learns to imbibe through therapy along with us over the various winter seasons , we have an inspired Change Model available for individuals to apply instantly
- A Body Scan Meditation , 2 minutes
Where ever you are sitting follow this
3 deep breaths , in and out
Then either close your eyes or keep them open
Don’t focus on any thought just , ask your body to be in tune with itself . Follow your own energy from the tip of your head to your toes. Repeat it 3 times
- Self Validation
Right words change the worth!
From using the body to connect to our awareness we use our voice , to hear our thoughts , acknowledge them as feelings and voice it as intended change
I Am ……..capable , willing, able to “what you want to change”. The role of positive self talk beyond therapy and as a coping tool can instantly help the mind to be Aware , Accept/ Acknowledge & Adapt from a negative narrative to a better mental coping with challenging situations.
- Improving Mental Health
Individuals across the social spectrum are focusing on Improving Mental Health
Following a systematic approach in changing lifestyle patterns and facilitating long term behavioral change. Encouraging individuals engaging in learning coping strategies and techniques that help in dealing with daily stressors and preventing burnout / fatigue. Equipping the individual with tools from evidence-based practice, positive psychology and mindfulness to be in the process of living a holistically balanced life.
Learn about Mental Wellness this New Year –
Things that help in sustaining an Authentic Self :
- Be truly present in the Now
- Spend time in Nature
- Don’t expect from yourself or others
- Make Yourself a priority
- Make rest and leisure a priority as well
- Savour Good Moments , believe you deserve the happiness
- Make new friends
- Break away from Toxic people mentally and emotionally
- Clear out emotional and physical clutter
- Start solving problems , put thought and action together!
- Ask for Help when you need it
- Be willing to Help when and if you have available resources to help
- Treat yourself with Kindness
- Say “ NO” when you need to and accept the refusal from others as well.
- Embrace your mistakes they don’t define you
- Be Truly Present
- Practice Gratitude , Appreciate what you have
- Learn from your Mistakes
- Write down your achievements in every sphere in life
- Create & Co-Create with others
Learn more and check out Boundaries of Communication in Social Settings